A.D.P Muse Shaving Cabinet
Made to Order Please allow 21 Days for dispatch
• Australian made.
• 16mm exposed feature ends.
• Available in the full selection of ADP cabinet finishes.
• LED concealed lighting, shines back to wall for ambient glow (designed to be plugged into internal powerpoint).
• Internal double power point (comes standard on opposite side of hinges).
• Clever cord provision for utilising power point with door closed.
• Premium graphite interior with adjustable shelves.
• Soft-close doors, available left or right hand hinged.
• Mirror is copper free.
• Suitable for recessed in wall installation, due to under cabinet lighting we recommend recessing cabinet a maximum depth of 50mm.
Mirrors and Shaving cabinets are covered by a 12 month warranty
CARE & MAINTENANCE: For longer-lasting mirrored surfaces. To maintain the appearance of any mirrored surfaces, particularly when used in wet or moisture-prone areas it is important to follow the following care recommendations: Do NOT use ammonia-based cleaning products such as glass cleaner - These may erode the mirrors silver backing. Be sure to read the label of any such cleaning products before use. For best results - use a slightly moistened microfibre cloth to remove dry dirt or grime, then buff clean with dry microfibre cloth or use a soft dry cloth with a tight weave (which is more soft and non-abrasive). This will leave you with a clean, smear-free finish. By using alkaline (ammonia) or acid (vinegar) based products you not only risk damaging the silvered backing of the mirror, but also tend to leave behind streaks and smears. Protection against ‘black-spotting’ - Alkaline, acid and moisture elements can cause the silvered backing of a mirror to darken, this is usually referred to as ‘black-spotting’. An easy way to protect your mirror against black-spotting is to regularly oil any exposed edges (i.e. polished or bevelled edges). This will act as a seal to protect against such elements. Always remember to keep your mirror dry and wipe off any water, moisture or steam. For your safety - The mirrors in this brochure have been manufactured to comply with Australian code AS/NZS2208. Frameless mirrors are vinyl-backed and all un-silvered glass is toughened. Copper-free technology - The mirrors in this brochure use copper-free technology which preserves the environment against copper and lead residues and makes the mirror more resistant to humidity, oxidation, stain and edge corrosion. Installation - For easy installation, all mirrors are fitted with wall brackets (alternate screws may be required). Ensure installation area has sufficient ventilation to avoid excessive moisture.
|Brand||Architectural Designer Products|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|