What is the cost of delivery?
- The best way to ascertain what the cost of your order would be is to select the items you want to buy, add them to the shopping cart and you can get a shipping quote. The cost of delivery varies depending on the location and the goods ordered.
How does delivery work?
- We aim to deliver your order as economically as possible.
- Once your order has been placed with Megabathroomwarehouse.com.au we will despatch your items as quickly as possible.
- Your items are sent from our despatch centre in Gold Coast or directly from suppliers Australia-wide.
- Smaller items (1-3kg) are despatched by Australia Post and larger items by our transport carrier.
- You will be sent an email with all relevant information detailing the despatch date and your consignment note number. Our website has a link to track the progress of your delivery.
- If you order goods you must be home to accept and sign for deliveries. If you are not at home the delivery driver will leave a card and it is the customers responsibility to collect the goods or arrange another delivery at the customers cost.
- It is advisable that yourself or someone on your behalf will be available to assist the driver in the unloading of large heavy goods. The delivery driver will not carry large items upstairs. Delivery of large items is a door to door service and the onus is on you to get items from the door to your desired location onsite.
How Long Will Delivery Take
- Orders usually take from 7 to 10 working days to arrive at your address, however some will arrive much sooner and others may take significatly long.
This fee is optional but recommended as we will replace any and all items free of charge if they arrive damaged. If you choose not to take up this optional freight protection fee and the below items arrive damaged please be aware that there is no insurance on these items.
Delivery insurance covers only damage occurred through transporting the items from our warehouse to your designated delivery address.
All deliveries should be checked upon receiving, as claims for delivery insurance can only be made within 48 hours of receipt of goods.